Dr Graham Adlard
BDS Lon 2000
NHS Dental Chair for South West England
Special interest in:
- Gerodontollogy (older generation dentistry)
- Periodontics (gum disease)
- Prosthodontics (dentures)
- Anxiety control (nervous Patients)
To Diploma level.
He also has a interest in:
- Dental Aesthetics including Teeth Whitening and Dental Veneers (smile improvements)
- Facial Aesthetics (anti wrinkles and fillers)
- Implants (Small Bicon implants)
For which he has undertaken many hours of advanced courses.
Graham qualified from The Royal London in 2000. He has previous experience in hospital with Maxillo-facial surgery, community and general NHS practice before becoming principal and sole owner of Larkham House Dental Practice in 2005 until now.
He has been a facilitator and clinical supervisor for the Peninsular Dental School from nearly its start to the present day where it has become one of the leading dental universities in the UK.
Graham is the NHS Dental Chair for South West, overseeing all aspects of primary and secondary care, trying to secure the longevity of NHS dentistry, improving referral networks and aims to promote good Oral Health from Bristol to the Isles of Scilly!