T: 01752 343140
About us at Larkham House Dental Practice
Who we are
We would like to welcome you to our independent dental practice at Larkham House in Plympton.
Here at Larkham House, we believe that a healthy, natural smile is not just something for the lucky few, but for everyone to enjoy. In addition to regular dental care we also offer a wide range of services all under one roof, for all your dental needs. We provide NHS treatment as well as private practice plans and non-routine services including cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, tooth whitening, dental implants and facial aesthetics. The practice is well established, employing fully trained and trusted clinicians with the highest level of experience. We invest heavily in our staff to ensure they are a happy, highly knowledgeable team of professionals.
Our practice promise to you
We will provide you with high quality patient care, in a safe, relaxed, friendly environment. We will work as a team with the aim of enhancing your experience as our patient, through our dental care, constantly developing and gaining knowledge, both individually and as a team for the benefit of our patients as a whole and for the practice. We aim do our best to make you feel welcome and relaxed and at all times treat you with kindness, courtesy and patience, always listening and responding to your own particular needs.
Why choose us as your dentist?
- We are able to offer you the choice of NHS or private dentistry
- We offer free on-site parking
- We are experienced in caring for nervous & anxious patients
- Our happy team are well trained, with many years of combined clinical experience for your peace of mind
- Our reception team are really friendly and always on hand to help book the right appointment to suit you
- All our surgeries are Immaculately clean with excellent cross infection measures
- We provide gentle dentistry, ensuring our patients have a pain-free experience
- We are open 5 Days A Week and late evenings until 8pm
- Everyone is welcome, no age limits here!
- We have an easily accessible location close to local bus routes
- We provide level access and ground floor surgeries.
Please get in touch
We would love to hear from you if you are moving into the area, considering changing your dentist, or require one of our specialist services. We also offer educational nursery and school talks to help our local community.
Call us: 01752 343140
Email us: email@example.com
Our Open Hours:
Monday – Thursday– 0900hrs – 2000hrs
Friday – 0900hrs – 1600hrs
Saturday and Sunday – closed