T: 01752 343140
Dental referrals to Larkham House
We offer a dental referral service for fellow Dental Professionals
Larkham House is proud to offer a dental referral service from Private and NHS practices to our dental colleagues, for complex procedures and patient care from throughout the South West region.
Our dentists with a special interest, are committed to ongoing postgraduate education, ensuring that the treatments we offer is first class, and performed to the highest standards. We have a caring and supportive approach to patient care which our fellow dental professional partners can rely on.
We work in close partnership with our referring dentists, to complement their existing services and broaden the range of treatment options available to their patients.
|Extraction:||£180 - £250|
|Failed extraction:||£200 - £300|
|Third molar surgical extraction:||£200 - £300|
|Oroantral communication closure:||£295 - £400|
|Gingival and periodontal surgery from||£400- £1000|
|Periodontal care:||£300 - £500|
|Soft tissue grafting from:||£250|
|Dental Implant, single tooth:||£2500|
|Implant retained denture from:||£5000|
|Block bone graft:||£1500|
|Simple sinus lift:||£1800|
|Large sinus lift:||£2300|
|CBCT scan and report||£250|
|Emergency and Oral Medicine cases also accepted|
All imaging service fees must be paid before the patient appointment is booked.
Online Dental Referral
When should a patient be referred?
The following patient should be considered for a referral:
- Patients who consider having implants to replace lost teeth
- Patients with treatment needs exceeding the experience of the referring practitioner
- Patients with complex problems necessitating care at a higher level
- Patients who require hygiene therapy or more complex periodontal treatment.
How a referral works
- Either download or fill in the online referral form. Please include a digital radiograph with a medical history
- A confirmation of the referral received will be sent to the referring practitioner
- The patient will be contacted immediately to arrange an consultation appointment
- The patient will attend the appointment
- Diagnosis and treatment progression will be sent to the referring dentist.